Did you know that we put extra time and care into each instrument we sell?
MMI specializes in working with world renowned clarinetists to hand-select our professional line of clarinets. 100s of clarinets are played and we look for the following qualities in selecting the best:
• Tonal center with a consistent tone throughout a wide dynamic range
• Evenness in response and resistance in all ranges of the scale
• Exceptional tuning throughout the instrument
Once selected the clarinets are setup by our repair technicians that have over 30 years of combined experience working on woodwinds.
The customized MMI setup includes:
• Resurfacing tone holes as needed to eliminate unnecessary friction/fuzzy notes
• Upgrading pads to Valentino Masters, cork and/or leather and replacing select key silencers
• Reseating and leveling pads to create a proper seal
• Key fitting, balancing spring tension, adjusting key venting and tenon fitting
• Cleaning and play-testing
Other companies charge extra for the setup of a new instrument. We are offering the setup at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE. Our setup includes 3-4 hours worth of work valued at $450 and to you it is FREE!