Buffet Professional Légende Oboe
Call for Price
Due to the nature of this product it can not be purchased directly from our online shop.Inquire Now!
This new model is complimentary to the Buffet Crampon professional oboe family for its qualities of accuracy, flexibility, centered tone and projection. The Légende offers a new warmth and broadness of sound throughout the entire instrument. Particular attention has been paid to the acoustic quality, the harmonic spectrum, the ease of response, and depth of sound.
The Légende benefits from Green Line technology, featuring GL tone inserts to reduce the risk of cracks, which allows the oboist to play with confidence at all times.
In addition to the acoustic innovations, the refined design has been applied to the smallest detail. The Légende is part of the new Buffet Crampon aesthetic concept combining pink gold and silver in the “Grand Siècle” style: A rare and recognizable elegance among wind instruments!
- Ease of response and refined tonal quality in all registers, in all nuances
- Versatile tonal response from the most subtle pianissimo to the greatest fortissimo without distorting neither the accuracy nor the tonal color.
- Flexibility of upward and downward intervals, great ability to produce contrasting tone and dynamics, to stay centered.
- Consistent intonation over the entire range
- Responsive half hole.
- Very responsive second and third octaves
- Green Line tone holes inserts to prevent cracks.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.