Call for Price
Due to the nature of this product it can not be purchased directly from our online shop.Inquire Now!
A bassoon made in collaboration between Wolf (Kronach, Germany) and Walter (Pleidelsheim, Germany).
The basic idea was to unite the extensive and accumulated know-how of both companies. This has led to the creation of a fully-fledged, professional bassoon for the demanding bassoonist with a well-balanced value for the money.
- Made from mountain maple which has been well-seasoned for many years, and originates from areas which promote slow growth
- Fabricated using CNC equipment designed for maximum precision and consistency in the production proces
- Additional improvement to the resonance through a special immersion process
- All finger holes have ebonite liners that extend into the bore• surface finished with robust, hand-buffed high-luster varnish
- Comfortably positioned, high gloss silver-plated keywork
- All keys which do not have steel axle rods are mounted on our non-wear LCBearing system
- 3D adjustable whisper key mechanism (adaptable for bocals of all manufacturers)
- High-d key – e/f#-trill key – high-e key – c#/d#-trill mechanism – whisper key arrester for left thumb – c#-trill key (boot joint) – front Bb touch – rear Ab-key
- 9 rollers
- Adjustment screws for low-D key and high-g ring-key
- Acoustical low-D improvement
- Additional low-C plate
- Handrest holder with a special clamping device, which keeps the handrest securely in the required position
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.