Used Fox Renard Model 41 Bassoon #17XX
Due to the nature of this product it can not be purchased directly from our online shop.Inquire Now!
Renard Model 41 - At a Glance
- Built in 1967
- Body made of Polypropylene
- Features a plateau key
- Student level key work - no high D, no high E
- Comes in a hard shell Fox artist case
- Accompanied by a Fox C1 bocal
- Comes with our Maintenance Plan: Covers small adjustments and repairs, and includes 1 general maintenance
The Renard Model 41 is a polypropylene instrument. As a result, the design emphasizes accessibility, practicality, and durability. The 41 is the quintessential starter bassoon in the Renard line. The tone quality, however, is not sacrificed just because it is a beginner instrument.
The cash/check price is $3,175; the credit card price is $3,275.
Call our bassoon specialists today to schedule a trial!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.