New Marigaux 901 oboes are here!
July 2nd, 2013 by Jeff
We are pleased to welcome the Marigaux 901 oboe to our fine selection of instruments! These oboes are some of the most popular instruments on the market with their full, rich sound and warm tone. The 901 is being played by orchestral players all over Europe, Asia, South America, Australia, and in the United States as well. 4 out of the 5 finalists for the 2013 Gillet Fox oboe competition, including this year’s winner Lin Qing, play Marigaux oboes. We’re very excited to offer these wonderful instruments to our customers!
The 901 is a semi-automatic, grenadilla wood, silverplated keys.
The very heart and essence of Marigaux manufacture, the original sound according to Mr. Jules Marigaux’s standard.
- Wood rigorously selected, dried during at least four years.
- A traditional manufacture, true to the excellent reputation of French craftsmanship.
- A much easier and sharper low register(double correspondence on the bell).
- A high register which is even and direct.
- An excellent orchestral oboe played by the greatest ensembles worldwide.
- 3rd octave key, double F key
For more information, call MMI’s oboe specialists Jeff or Steven at 800.926.5587. See the oboe in our online store.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Reeds 'N Stuff Bassoon Tip Profiler
Cut your reed making time down by more than 80% with this tip profiling machine. Extremely accurate and adjustable, the Reeds 'n' Stuff tip profiler does more than 2/3 of the total length of the reed, and uses a more accurate template following design than the competitors. The comfortable wood ..