Marigaux 901 Oboes
May 6th, 2013 by Jeff
New Marigaux 901 oboes will be arriving to our shop in June just in time for the 2013 International Double Reed Society Convention! We are excited to welcome these wonderful instruments to MMI!
The 901 is a semi-automatic, grenadilla wood, silverplated keys.
The very heart and essence of Marigaux manufacture, the original sound according to Mr. Jules Marigaux’s standard.
- Wood rigorously selected, dried during at least four years.
- A traditional manufacture, true to the excellent reputation of French craftsmanship.
- A much easier and sharper low register(double correspondence on the bell).
- A high register which is even and direct.
- An excellent orchestral oboe played by the greatest ensembles worldwide.
- 3rd octave key, double F key
For more information, call MMI’s oboe specialists Jeff or Steven at 612-331-4717. And be sure to check out our online inventory of new and used oboes for inspiration until the Marigaux arrives!
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Laubin Grenadilla Oboe #2541
Full Conservatory, hand-crafted Grenadilla wood. Instrument does not include 3rd octave, low Bb vent, or plateau on F#. Liner in the upper portion of the top joint to prevent cracking. Comes in A. Laubin custom case with Altieri single case cover. Included with the purchase of..